Saturday, June 20, 2009

NBHA Western Nationals




Well another year at Western Nationals. Its fun but it makes it a long weekend. I thought Bailey did wonderful. She had a little trouble on her first run, she hit the second but I told her to forget about it go to the next race. So she came out on her youth run and did very well. Her and Celiene came out and ran a 14.758. She ended up winning 5th place in the 1D in the youth. My mom ran the barrels also but just like Bailey she hit a barrel. Oh well there is always tommorrow. They just need to forget about their runs in the open today and go out and run a good run tommorrow. I will keep you updated. I have to thank the Moyes family for coming over and watching my Mom and Bailey run the barrels they are the sweetest people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They did great. I think we need to see you out running. I am glad to see that Fancy likes the bed. I have a pic that I refinished of her so remind me that I need to send it to you. Im so glad that we get to see you guys when you come down.

The Moyes Family said...

We are glad we could make it. It was lots of fun to be with all of you. We are also glad you are back on the internet.