Tuesday, August 24, 2010

School Time

Wow where did summer go? It went way to fast. Bailey was barrel racing most of the summer, Kelton went with her down to Salina Utah. They spent a lot of time with Grandma and Grandpa Johnson. Well now school has started. Kelton is playing football this year. Bailey tried out for the 8th grade Volleyball team, she made the team. Kelton's first football game is on the 28th of August. Bailey's first Volleyball game is on the 1st of September. I hope they both win their games. Unfortunally I will miss both of their first games. But I have confidence in both of them they will do good. When I get some pictures of them I will have to post them.

1 comment:

Noelle_Christensen said...

I agree summer went way to fast!!! YEAH for your kids!! They are growing way to fast!!

~hugs, noelle