Friday, October 29, 2010

A Fun Month


Bailey & Celine with one of their buckles they
won


Kelton's support team



Kelton blocking a Shark oppotentant Kelton's
#21


The Final Score BROWNS 18 Sharks 12


Wow October has been a fun month. Bailey and I went down to Winnemucca Nevada to go barrel racing. It was a blast we went with my mom and dad. I didn't do so well but Bailey ended up in the average, and came home with two belt buckles, two jackets, and some brushes for her horse. I was very proud of her she made 4 clean barrel runs that is very hard to do in a small indoor arena. Kelton and Ryan stayed home while we went down to Nevada and went deer hunting. Needless to say we all filled our deer permits 4 deer in the freezer. Ryan better get in gear and make some yummy JERKY. Kelton made it to playoffs in football while we were down in Nevada and we missed an awesome game from what we heard. Kelton made an interception and ran it back and made the winning touchdown. So that meant his team the BROWNS made it to the championships which was held in the HOLT ARENA in Pocatello Idaho. That was a blast to go watch. We wrote on our car windows, made signs, shaved Kelton's # in his hair. It was a good experience for him. They played an awesome game they were leading for a while, then it was tied went into overtime and the BROWNS ended up winning the championship. Thank you for our family coming up and supporting him in this experience. He loved all the support he had. I am so proud of my kids they are growing up way to fast. I can't believe October is almost over with wow how time flies when your having fun.

2 comments:

Gini Johnson said...

I am so glad you gave me this sight. It is so nice to see how much time you spend with your kids. I had five kids and it was much harder to spend quality time with each one. They make up for it now. I hear from one if not more every day. It is to vent about their mate, I can relate I used to do that with Grandma Johnson, or they want to tell me some cute things their kids did or not so cute things their kids did. Poor Di I hear about every frustrating moment she goes through as well as all the cute adorable moments. It's a good balance and it make me feel part of her life. I hear from Steven almost every day. He usually wants to just tell me about the latest bad thing Avery has done. That gets a little old but I love my son and grandson very much so what are you going to do? I think it is wonderful that you are building such self esteem in your kids. Gerald looked up Inkom,Idaho and found out we went right past Inkom when we went to the Salt Lake Temple grounds this last summer. We took my foreign exchange student from three years ago and two of her friends from here and went to Yellowstone Park and to the temple. She is still talking about how it was the best time she ever had in her life and I was glad to give that experience to her, even if I was sick most of the time. I am so glad you were able to spend time with your parents at the barrel races. It sounds like you have a wonderful life and that makes me very happy for you.

Anonymous said...

i am so glad that i got to see you guys the other day! luv you all.